Humorous Poems about Christmas that will you make smile. Enjoy this collection of cute rhyming Christmas poems for kids and adults about Santa Claus, the last minute rush to buy presents and spending time with family.
21 - 30 of 91
Your wife or husband's birthday is a great time to share all that he or she means to you. Sharing a sweet birthday poem is a great way to express your love and happy birthday wishes to him or her.
Acrostic poems are poems where the first, last or middle letters of each line spell a word which is related to the poem's topic.
These Acrostic poems are written for children and include acrostic poems about friendship, family, father's day and bullying.
Family Friend Poems occasionally holds Poetry Contests with various prizes. If there is an ongoing poetry contest you can find information on our Submit Poem page.
This collection contain the winning Poems from our various contests.
- Acrostic Poetry Contest - April 2019 - The Poetry Masters
- Acrostic Poetry Contest - April 2019 - Runner-Up - Father
- Birthday Poetry Contest - January 2019 - Special Day
- Christmas Poetry Contest - December 2018 - My Wish For This Christmas
- Children's Poetry Contest - Summer 2018 - Cool Summer
- Haiku Contest - July 2016 - Summer - Everything Is Pink
- Haiku Contest - June 2016 - Summer Foods - The Pink Summer Sphere
These poems have been selected as semi-finalists for the Second Annual Children's Summer Poetry Contest. These poems have been written for children and follow one of the following structured formats: Acrostic, Haiku, Limerick, or ABC poem.
To submit a poem to this contest. Visit our Submit Poem page.
21 - 30 of 91