- The breeze kissed my cheek.
- When I got home from school my dog smiled at me.
- The blanket wrapped its arms around me.
- Rays of sunshine danced through the trees.
- The chainsaw hummed a tune.
Winter© Olivia Kooker If winter was a person she would be a girl with frosty hair. Winter would wear snow pants snow boots, gloves, a hat and scarf. Winter would smell like hot chocolate and peanut butter and Hershey Kiss cookies baking in the oven. Winter would spend the day eating cookies and drinking hot cocoa by a lake. Winter would spend the night by sitting in the snow waiting for morning so children could come out to play. Source: Winter, Poem by Kids Personification Poem Template - Based on "Winter"(PDF) Poems with personification: Hurricane Isabella My Wooded World