Submit Your Poem For Possible Publication Online
Why should you publish your poem with Family Friend Poems? Do you want your poem published online where millions of people can read it? We have been publishing popular contemporary poetry online since 2006. Huge numbers of people from all over the world visit our website and read our published poems each day. There are very few other places on the web or in print where more people will read your poem over time!
What makes us different from other poetry sites? Unlike most other large online poetry websites, our Editors select which poems we publish. Therefore there are a limited number of poems for visitors to view. Popular poems stay at the top for years. Your poem will not be pushed back the next day to make room for new poems.
Let's Share Your Poetry With The World!
Submitting Your Poem
Please follow the rules or your poem will be deleted.
- Only submit poems written in English.
- Submit only 1 poem every 30 days. If you would like to submit another poem before 30 days, then delete your pending poem. If we publish your poem you can submit another poem right away.
- Do not submit poems that are not yours. You must be the Author of poems you submit here. It is a violation of Copyright Law.
- Submit your most popular poem. Choose a poem that people from all over the world can relate to.
- Submitted poems should be high quality and use basic poetic techniques, such as rhyme schemes, stanzas, metaphors, similes, imagery, and personification. We welcome a variety of structured poetry as well. We look for Loving, Healing and Touching poems that have been created with a lot of thought and work by the poet.
Not sure if your poem meets our high standards? Join our poetry forums and post it there first. Then only if you get lots of positive feedback, come back here and submit it.
- We publish less than 3% of poems submitted to us. The review process can take an extremely long time. Please read the details of our Review Process on our FAQ page.
- We do not publish poems which are already posted publicly on the Internet. However, you may submit your poem here and post your poem publicly on our FFP Poetry Forums. If we do publish your poem here, then we will move your poem on the forum to the Members Only section of the forum.
Submit Poem Form
* Indicates required fields