Family Friend Poems
Looking for a Poem? You've come to right place! Family Friend Poems is your home for Loving. Healing. Touching. Poems. With thousands of poems organized by theme, we work hard to be your destination for reading, sharing and connecting with poetry.
Read More about us, or start reading poems below.
Poem of the Day For: Thursday, January 23, 2020
by Ricky R. Hernandez Grandma, I wonder
where you keep your wings.
Are they hung in your closet
Subscribe to the Poem of the Day!
Poem of the Week for: 01/21/2020 - 01/27/2020
Our family members see us at our best and our worst. Having a family member who is also a best friend is an incredible blessing. In this week’s featured poem, our poet writes a heartfelt message of gratitude to her sister. She thanks her for the wisdom shared over the years and her loyalty and steadiness. We all need people who will never turn their backs on us. Sometimes it’s hard to put into words how much someone means to us, but this poem says it perfectly.
My Sister, My Friend
by Leann Stiegman
To me, you are an angel in disguise.
Full of intuition, you are intelligent and wise.
Always giving and helping through good times and bad.
You are the best friend I've ever had.
Subscribe to the Poem of the Week!
- Death Is Nothing At All by Henry Scott-Holland
- It Couldn't Be Done by Edgar Guest
- Fire And Ice by Robert Frost
- Now We Are Six by A. A. Milne
- Douglas Malloch It's Fine Today
- Henry Scott-Holland Death Is Nothing At All
- Rudyard Kipling If
- Edgar Guest A Friend's Greeting
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer The Invitation
- Douglas Malloch Good Timber
- Edgar Allan Poe Annabel Lee
- Maya Angelou Still I Rise
- Maya Angelou Phenomenal Woman
- Edgar Guest Equipment
- Love To Boyfriend I Know You
- Sad Depression Demons Of Darkness
- Sad Depression Behind The Mask
- Love To Boyfriend My Promise To You
- Love To Boyfriend Forever And Always
- Love Short Poem From My Heart
- Love To Boyfriend Thinking Of You
- Sad Love Heartbreak I Tried So Hard
- Love Falling in Love When Love Begins
- Love Long Distance My Dearest Love
- Holiday Easter Three Years And Twelve Friends
- Nature Winter An English Winter's Day
- Family Daughter You Will Always Be My "Little Girl"
- Family Daughter Letter To My Daughter
- Life Compassion Differences
- Life Meaning How Do You Measure Success In This Life?
- Children Lesson The Dragon
- Children School Sleepyhead
- Other Creativity Sitting Here Pen In Hand, Brain In Neutral!
- Holiday Christmas Spread The Word (A Shepherd's Christmas Story)
- Sad Abuse No Way Out From Sexual Abuse
- Death Death Husband My Lost Love
- Death Death Mother Dear Mom I Miss You
- Death Death Son A Picture Of You
- Death In Memory In Memory Of My Dad
- Death Death Sister Missing My Sister And Best Friend
- Death Death Father Wish You Were Here
- Death Death Husband Missing You
- Death Death Son I Love You, Son
- Death Death Family The Loss Of A Cousin