Family Friend Poems
Looking for a Poem? You've come to right place! Family Friend Poems is your home for Loving. Healing. Touching. Poems. With thousands of poems organized by theme, we work hard to be your destination for reading, sharing and connecting with poetry.
Read More about us, or start reading poems below.
Poem of the Week for: 10/04/2022 - 10/10/2022
When we love someone, we want to be their everything. We want to be the one who makes them smile, the one they trust, and the one who is always there. We want them to see that we would be anything for me. When we are given someone’s heart, may we be all the things that will strengthen and encourage that person. May they feel our love and devotion in all our actions.
I Want To Be...
by Deshaun Roberts
I want to be your favorite hello,
And I want to be your hardest goodbye.
I want to be the one who never makes you cry,
The one who puts that sparkle in your eye.
Subscribe to the Poem of the Week!
- Death Is Nothing At All by Henry Scott-Holland
- It Couldn't Be Done by Edgar Guest
- Fire And Ice by Robert Frost
- Now We Are Six by A. A. Milne
- Rudyard Kipling The Power Of The Dog
- Henry Scott-Holland Death Is Nothing At All
- Clare Harner Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer The Invitation
- Edgar Guest Keep Going
- Rudyard Kipling If
- Shel Silverstein The Little Boy And The Old Man
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow The Children's Hour
- Edgar Guest Home
- Pablo Neruda When I Die I Want Your Hands On My Eyes
- Love To Boyfriend I Know You
- Sad Depression Demons Of Darkness
- Sad Depression Behind The Mask
- Love To Boyfriend Forever And Always
- Love To Boyfriend My Promise To You
- Love Short Poem From My Heart
- Sad Love Hurting Nobody Knows
- Life Meaning The True Meaning Of Life
- Sad Love Heartbreak I Tried So Hard
- Love To Boyfriend Thinking Of You
- Spiritual God Tear Collector
- Family Wedding Bridesmaid In Heaven
- Love Sweet Sweet Things For Your Ear
- Sad Depression The Countdown
- Sad Sickness Last Embers Verse II
- Nature Fall At Last You've Come Again!
- Spiritual Prayer Take My Hand
- Other Creativity A Tapestry Of Memories
- Death Death Friend Farewell, My Dear Friend
- Life Current Events Our Queen
- Sad Abuse No Way Out From Sexual Abuse
- Death Death Husband My Lost Love
- Death Death Son A Picture Of You
- Death Death Mother Dear Mom I Miss You
- Death In Memory In Memory Of My Dad
- Death Death Husband Missing You
- Death Death Sister Missing My Sister And Best Friend
- Death Death Son I Love You, Son
- Death Death Father Wish You Were Here
- Death Death Family The Loss Of A Cousin