Family Friend Poems
Looking for a Poem? You've come to right place! Family Friend Poems is your home for Loving. Healing. Touching. Poems. With thousands of poems organized by theme, we work hard to be your destination for reading, sharing and connecting with poetry.
Read More about us, or start reading poems below.
Poem of the Day For: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Here's one reader's thoughts on LOVE inspired by this poem.
"Love is the thing that keeps you up all night because you'd rather talk to that person than sleep. Love can be the best feeling in the world and also the worst. It can bring you higher than you've ever been, build you, complete you, make you. Or it can tear you apart, completely destroy you, make you question everything you know, keep you up at night and wonder where things went wrong. Love is wanting someone else's happiness more than your own. Love is sacrifice. It is respect and selflessness, forgiveness. Love is the thing that makes the world worthwhile, makes your bed not seem lonely at night, your days without them so much longer and your years with them so much shorter. It is the thing that makes you look at that person and think about how you've never seen something so perfect."
The Meaning Of Love
by Krina Shah To love is to share life together,
to build special plans just for two,
to work side by side,
and then smile with pride,
Subscribe to the Poem of the Day!
Poem of the Week for: 01/15/2019 - 01/21/2019
Hey Poets! Are you ready for another Poetry Contest? Win a $50 Gift Card for an original poem about
Happy Birthday Wishes For Family & Friends.
Poetry Contest Submission Deadline is January 25. First Prize $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- Mobile App Users can go to Settings and click on Submit Poem to navigate to our website's Submit Poem Form
- Email Subscribers click here and Submit your poem
Enjoy this week's poem!
Still And Careless Within
by Amelia Tracey
Within you, I've found the perfect friend,
Someone I know will be there till the end,
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still.
Subscribe to the Poem of the Week!
- Death Is Nothing At All by Henry Scott-Holland
- It Couldn't Be Done by Edgar Guest
- Fire And Ice by Robert Frost
- Now We Are Six by A. A. Milne
- Edgar Guest The Stick-Together Families
- Henry Scott-Holland Death Is Nothing At All
- Edgar Allan Poe Annabel Lee
- Edgar Guest A Child Of Mine
- Rudyard Kipling If
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer The Invitation
- Edgar Guest See It Through
- Maya Angelou Phenomenal Woman
- Edna St. Vincent Millay The Ballad Of The Harp Weaver
- Maya Angelou Still I Rise
- Love To Boyfriend I Know You
- Love To Boyfriend My Promise To You
- Sad Depression Demons Of Darkness
- Love To Boyfriend Thinking Of You
- Love To Boyfriend Forever And Always
- Sad Depression Behind The Mask
- Love Short Poem From My Heart
- Sad Love Heartbreak I Tried So Hard
- Love Falling in Love When Love Begins
- Sad Alone Mask
- Family Birthday Happy Heavenly Birthday
- Friend Birthday Love And Hugs
- Family Birthday A Heavenly Birthday
- Family Birthday Missed Birthday
- Family Birthday Happy Birthday, Super Star Sister
- Teen Cheating Hopeless
- Death Death Friend As One
- Children Funny My Kitty
- Spiritual Prayer A Mother's Love Prayer
- Life Meaning In The Garden Of Your Heart
- Sad Abuse No Way Out From Sexual Abuse
- Death Death Husband My Lost Love
- Death In Memory In Memory Of My Dad
- Death Death Son A Picture Of You
- Death Death Mother Dear Mom I Miss You
- Death Death Father Wish You Were Here
- Death Death Sister Missing My Sister And Best Friend
- Death Death Son I Love You, Son
- Sad Love Missing You The Game
- Death Death Family The Loss Of A Cousin