- Think about answers to these questions: How do you want the reader to feel in the middle of reading your piece? How about at the end?
- Jot down as many words that go with a particular emotion. You might use them in your poem, you might not.
- Add metaphors and strong images to help people envision your experiences.
- Be completely honest.
- Allow your emotions to be left on the page. Chances are, many other people will be able to relate to what you've experienced.
- All submissions are moderated before being published.
- Check Your Spelling or your submission will not be published!
- Do NOT submit poems here, instead go to the Submit Poem form.
* Indicates required fields