The struggle with anxiety can be raw, scary, and debilitating. These poems give a glimpse into the difficult struggle.
21 - 30 of 90
Favorite poems for celebrating a father’s birthday. A father does so many things for his children, and his birthday is a great time to tell him how much you love him. Use these poems to express your love to your father and wish him a wonderful year.
Popular poems for celebrating a daughter’s birthday. Having a daughter is a special gift, and her birthday is a great time to tell her how much you love her and wish her a wonderful year.
Popular poems for celebrating a son’s birthday. Having a son is a special gift, and his birthday is a great time to tell him how much you love him and to wish him a wonderful year. Express your heartfelt birthday wishes for your son with these loving happy birthday poems.
Celebrating the birthday of a loved one who has passed away can be difficult. You want nothing more than for that person to be here with you. Poetry is a great source of comfort during times of grief.
Your wife or husband's birthday is a great time to share all that he or she means to you. Sharing a sweet birthday poem is a great way to express your love and happy birthday wishes to him or her.
These poems have been selected as semi-finalists for the January 2019 Birthday Poetry Contest.
- Birthday Poetry Contest, First Prize $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!
- Submission Deadline is January 25th. CLOSED.
- Semi-Finalists Published through January 30th. CLOSED
- Winner Announced: January 31st
- The Winning Poem is - Special Day by Marie Matheny
Family Friend Poems occasionally holds Poetry Contests with various prizes. If there is an ongoing poetry contest you can find information on our Submit Poem page.
This collection contain the winning Poems from our various contests.
- Acrostic Poetry Contest - April 2019 - The Poetry Masters
- Acrostic Poetry Contest - April 2019 - Runner-Up - Father
- Birthday Poetry Contest - January 2019 - Special Day
- Christmas Poetry Contest - December 2018 - My Wish For This Christmas
- Children's Poetry Contest - Summer 2018 - Cool Summer
- Haiku Contest - July 2016 - Summer - Everything Is Pink
- Haiku Contest - June 2016 - Summer Foods - The Pink Summer Sphere
The holiday season is marked with a variety of traditions that have been established since childhood. While there are some universal Christmas traditions, each family has their own memories to cherish during this special time of year.
For many people, the holidays are a difficult time due to grieving the loss of a loved one, whether it be from death or separation due to distance or strained relationships.
Poems about remembering lost loved ones during Christmas.
21 - 30 of 90