This is to all the great Master Poets of art,
Having the skills, the words, and the smarts.
Emotions you've captured, the thoughts you provoked.
Poetry Contest Winners
7 Winning Poems For Poetry Contests On Family Friend Poems
Family Friend Poems occasionally holds Poetry Contests with various prizes. If there is an ongoing poetry contest you can find information on our Submit Poem page.
This collection contain the winning Poems from our various contests.
- Acrostic Poetry Contest - April 2019 - The Poetry Masters
- Acrostic Poetry Contest - April 2019 - Runner-Up - Father
- Birthday Poetry Contest - January 2019 - Special Day
- Christmas Poetry Contest - December 2018 - My Wish For This Christmas
- Children's Poetry Contest - Summer 2018 - Cool Summer
- Haiku Contest - July 2016 - Summer - Everything Is Pink
- Haiku Contest - June 2016 - Summer Foods - The Pink Summer Sphere
Acrostic Poem About Famous Poets
This is to all the great Master Poets of art,More...Featured Shared Story
Thank you, Richard, for taking the time out to comment on my poem. I'm glad you enjoyed it. "How do I love thee?" is my favorite poems by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. I have enjoyed it for...
Father Acrostic Poem About Passing Away
Forever in my heart,More...
Always on my mind.
Together again we will be, all in God's time.
Heaven gained another angel the day you left.Featured Shared Story
This short poem reflects the feelings of most of the daughters who learned life through love, affection and protection of their fathers.
Christmas Wishes And Loss Of Loved Ones
Christmas is a happy time for friends and family,More...
The children are excited as they unwrap presents around the tree.
Carols are sung and lights twinkle in the night.Featured Shared Story
My Granny has just passed away, but I thought of her more like a mother - we were really close. I have been dreading Christmas because it just makes me miss her more. This poem touched my...