Favorite poems for celebrating a father’s birthday. A father does so many things for his children, and his birthday is a great time to tell him how much you love him. Use these poems to express your love to your father and wish him a wonderful year.
1 - 10 of 68
Favorite poems for celebrating a daughter’s birthday. Having a daughter is a special gift, and her birthday is a great time to tell her how much you love her and wish her a wonderful year.
Celebrating the birthday of a loved one who has passed away can be difficult. You want nothing more than for that person to be here with you. Poetry is a great source of comfort during times of grief.
Your spouse’s birthday is a great time to share all that he or she means to you. Sharing a poem is a great way to express your love and birthday wishes to your wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend.
These poems have been selected as semi-finalists for the January 2019 Birthday Poetry Contest.
- Birthday Poetry Contest, First Prize $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!
- Submission Deadline is January 25th. CLOSED.
- Semi-Finalists Published through January 30th. CLOSED
- Winner Announced: January 31st
- The Winning Poem is - Special Day by Marie Matheny
Family Friend Poems occasionally holds Poetry Contests with various prizes. If there is an ongoing poetry contest you can find information on our Submit Poem page.
This collection contain the winning Poems from our various contests.
- Birthday Poetry Contest - January 2019 - Special Day
- Christmas Poetry Contest - December 2018 - My Wish For This Christmas
- Children's Poetry Contest - Summer 2018 - Cool Summer
- Haiku Contest - July 2016 - Summer - Everything Is Pink
- Haiku Contest - June 2016 - Summer Foods - The Pink Summer Sphere
The holiday season is marked with a variety of traditions that have been established since childhood. While there are some universal Christmas traditions, each family has their own memories to cherish during this special time of year.
For many people, the holidays are a difficult time due to grieving the loss of a loved one, whether it be from death or separation due to distance or strained relationships.
Poems about remembering lost loved ones during Christmas.
These poems have been selected as semi-finalists for the Christmas poetry contest.
- Christmas Poetry Contest, First Prize $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!
- Submission Deadline is December 20th. CLOSED.
- Semi-Finalists Published through December 23rd. CLOSED.
- Winner Announced: December 24th.
- The Winning Poem is - My Wish For This Christmas By Jamie Cirello
1 - 10 of 68